6 large yellow peaches, just ripe
180g soft amaretti biscuits
1 egg yolk
1 heaped tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
30g butter, plus extra, for greasing
200ml muscat wine
2 tbsp icing sugar, for dusting
1. Wash the peaches. Cut them in two without removing their skin, remove their stones and hollow them out just a little using a small spoon. Save the scooped-out flesh.
2. Preheat the oven to 180C/gas 4.
3. Combine the amaretti, egg yolk, cocoa powder and scooped-out peach flesh in a food processor and pulse until the mixture is smooth.
4. Grease a baking dish and arrange the peaches in it, cut side up. Fill each half of peach with 2 tsp of stuffing and place a thin slice of butter on each.
5. Sprinkle with the sweet wine and bake for 10 min. Spoon all of the cooking juices over the peaches and cook for a further 10 min. Serve warm or cold, dusted with icing sugar.