This is a call out to all foodies, food lover and food blogger, please write for my blog! The joy you derive from seeing your work published is nearly as great as the enjoyment of fine food!
I am very privileged to be in a position to make a very good living from food blogging and media appearances. Not so long ago, I would never have thought this possible!
Before you continue reading, let me just give you my contact details for guest post submission. You may fill in the form at the bottom of this page or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am looking forward to reading your submission already!
The Joy of Writing About Something You Love
It’s only when I started collecting and publishing my grandmother’s recipes on this website that I discovered how rewarding it is to write about one’s passion. Up until then, I was firmly focused on my love of cooking and food, but now, I can do both. If you are passionate about something, you are going to make a good job of writing about it. This has certainly been true in my case. I started, got lots of followers quite quickly, received more through my TV appearances and before I realised what was happening I was a fully fledged food blogger. Advertisers came onstream, earnings materialised as if by magic, and all the while, I was enjoying myself writing about something I know and care about.
Thank You, Guest Bloggers!
When I put the call out to my readers, asking for recipes from all across the world, I received lots of recipes along with lengthy descriptions. Initially, I wasn’t quite sure of how to use all this strong material, until I suddenly realised that I could simply ask the sender to turn their recipe into a guest post. Many contributors ended up sending me top-quality guest posts. I didn’t waste any time and published them all pretty much straight away. From then on, countless food bloggers have had their work published on my website and my readers have loved every single submission.
All these brilliant contributions have made this website what it is today. My unique, monthly reader number stands at 19’000 today and indications are that this figure is set to grow and grow.
I would like to thank all my excellent guest bloggers, without whom the content of my website and blog just wouldn’t be as strong. Hopefully, you too will send us a submission for publication soon!
The Topics and Titles
To give you a clearer idea of the topics I like to cover on my blog, I am listing the main topics just below:
- Beauty and Makeup
- Being a Blogger
- Cakes & Baking
- Cocktails and Drinks
- Desserts and Sweets
- Healthy Eating
- Kitchen Appliance
- Kitchen Gear
- Lifestyle Tips
- Vegan Food
- Vegetarian Food
As you can gather, all topics are food or lifestyle related. Take a look at the following sample titles:
- Delicious Quorn Recipes
- Best Egg Recipes
- The Art of Cooking for Guests
The Benefits of Having a Guest Post Published
All my previous guest bloggers have told me, how valuable publication on my website has been. These are some of the rewards they have reaped:
- Portfolio Advantages: Having a strong portfolio is the best way of getting writing work. Potential employers like to see published work on prominent sites like mine.
- More Readers, More Subscriptions: All my previous subscribers have sharply increased their subscription and reader numbers after guest publication on my website.
- One Guest Publication Leads to Another: Many contributors were asked to write for other websites.
- Nearly 20’000 New Readers: All my writers were happy to have their words read by thousands of people.
- Steep Learning Curve: Novice bloggers in particular usually learn everything about blogging, the writing and editing process. My team and I do everything in our power to give novice guest bloggers a head start.
- Easy Process: Having your writing published on my site is easy. You simply tell us what you would like to write about, listen to our comments, write the post, co-edit your work with us and wait for publication.
A Few Words of Encouragement For Beginners
When you research blogging, you can get intimidated by all the “how to’s” and the jargon. Don’t let that put you off! We will be with you all the way and help you in any way we can. I was a novice not so long ago and as long as you possess a passion for writing and food, food blogging is not rocket-science.
How to Submit a Guest Post For Publication
If you are a well-seasoned blogger, you may send us a post as an attachment. You may also write to us and suggest a topic or title and wait for our go-ahead.
Simply send an email to email@example.com or fill out the contact below.
I look forward to working with you and help you to prepare a top-quality guest post!